Silica-Gel Technology as Flatting Agents in Industrial Coatings Applications
Wesley Robertson has been in the Paint and Coatings Industry for 37 years holding various technical positions.
- Sherwin Williams Company in Chicago, IL – Development Chemist in various industrial groups – High Solids, Coil and Wood Coatings.
- Millennium Inorganic Chemicals (INEOS Pigments) in Baltimore, Maryland – Senior Technical Service Chemist responsible for formulation development of Titanium Dioxide in High Solids, Coil, Wood and Metal Office Furniture Markets.
- Valspar Corporation in Kankakee worked as the Quality Control Manager focused on Coil Coatings
- PQ Corporation – Technical Service Manager – Surface Coatings Responsible for the Technical Support and Training for North America Architectural, Coil, Wood and Powder Coatings Segments. Technical Contact Person for the Key Accounts North America for Surface Coatings.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Chemistry and Biology